Sunday, July 20, 2008

One year older

 
It was my 29th birthday this past Friday! Happy Birthday to me! It was a good day. I got a lovely plant from my dear Pretty in Wisconsin and two more bouquets of flowers from friends who came to my party. I took myself out to lunch, went a wandered around Pier 1 (I love that store), came home and put on the old mixed CD's I used to listen to when I would go out to the bars all the time and I danced around my apartment for about two hours. Then Jake threw me a party and all my friends came over and we drank and ate and laughed and played Apples to Apples. It was a successful birthday!

And I think this year is going to be my best yet. I'm looking forward to my last year as a 20-something. I have a lot planned in my head and my heart for myself in the upcoming year. Bright colors and good things are in the future!

Eat Love Pray is still a wonderful book. And it's still hot here. I guess that is a territorial hazard. Ahh well.
I think I may read a book called The Art of Racing in The Rain. It's a fiction book told from the family dogs point of view. I love dogs and I love fiction, should be good.
Have a good week. Myself and yourself incuded.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment