Monday, July 21, 2008

Hope

I just finished reading Eat Pray Love and it is so good! I would suggest this book to anyone. It's wonderfully written, it's honest and bare, and it's charming.
The following was the last paragraph of the book, I got a bit teary-eyed reading it, thought I'd share.

"In the end, though, maybe we must all give up trying to pay back the people in this world who sustain our lives. In the end, maybe it's wiser to surrender before the miraculous scope of human generosity and to just keep saying thank you, forever and sincerely, for as long as we have voices."

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

This book came into my life at a great time and really filled me with hope. It's so good that I want to open it up to page one and start all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment