Sunday, May 17, 2009

Just a bit of self-loathing

I consider myself a fairly bright person but there are some things I just don't get. For example, if you say you're going to call, then do it. Call. Pick up the phone, dial the number and call. Damnit.

Don't use the phrase "I'll give you a call" or anything even remotely close to that if you really know that you're not going to do it. A simple take care, or this was fun, or anything else not involving future plans would do the sign off just fine.

I just don't understand it. I have been sitting in a mind boggling frustration for over a week, waiting for a cute boy to call like he said he would. And you know what pisses me off even more? Is the fact that it bothers me at all. It was only a few dates but it was so much fun. So fun. And yet I dwell on it and my mind comes up with all these reasons, when in all actuality it's simple.

And I'm going to say it...

He's just not that into me.

Damnit. It happened again. What the F?

OK. I'm getting over it. Moving on. Right? Right.

No comments:

Post a Comment