Sunday, May 3, 2009

Uber fun and yea for me!

My bike is fixed! I picked it up today! And I just got back from a ride around Lake of the Isles! So much fun!

I forgot how fun it is to ride a bike. I hadn't ridden one in at least 3 years. I brought one to Las Cruces and some dick stole it within my first month of being there. (Thanks for the welcoming. One of the many reasons that city and I did not mix.)

But a family friend gave me an old Schwinn, it just needed a new wheel. So I took it in and 3 weeks later I have a bike again! It's so pretty! It's electric blue and vintage and very me! I've raised the seat up, and now just need a bigger wrench to raise up the handle bars a bit.

I was going to put up a picture, but I can not figure out how to get my pictures to download to my computer. Curses! I have a bunch of other pictures I want to put up too! I'll figure it out some time.

But I have a bike! And it's pretty! And it suits me so well!

No comments:

Post a Comment