Thursday, May 14, 2009

Last night's yoga and others

Last night I had yoga. And I did Bird of Paradise on my right hand side for the first time ever! I can now do that pose on both sides! I am so proud of myself!

At the end of yoga, I dance/walked home to a song by the Subdudes. If you haven't heard them, check them out! They rock! When I got home I changed, grabbed my wallet, hopped on my bike and rode down to the Local for beers with my girlfriends. At the end of the night I rode home and it was so wonderful! It was a clear night, a bit windy, but so glorious. I have discovered that riding is so freeing. I feels great to have the wind in my face (the breeze might be a better word. The wind like a few days ago when it was 45 miles an hour, not so much.) And I can already feel my muscles from riding. And it's a good feeling.

I have the weekend off and I might take Saturday and ride around the city and go to a museum. I am hoping hoping hoping that it will be sunny and nice out so i can enjoy it. And I might just sit outside and read.

1 comment:

  1. Bird of Paradise is such a graceful pose. I haven’t been able to do it yet myself. Leeann Carey, an amazing teacher, has a great free yoga video on this pose. Thought your readers might want to check it out: http://www.planetyoga.com/yoga-blogs/free-yoga-video-birds-of-paradise-pose/

    ReplyDelete