Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A little bitterness ahead - beware

So I was going to watch the movie P.S. I Love You with Hilary Swank and gorgeous Gerard Butler! (I'm talking in-my-dreams-gorgeous) But that is sooooooo not what I need right now. I do not need a girl chick flick where the man loves loves loves her all the time and wants nothing but her. Just her.

I need a good men-suck flick right now. And I'm lacking on those in my house so, I opted for the next best thing. Sex and the City. More specifically the episode where Burger breaks up with Carrie on a post-it. I'm probably going to go through the series and see what other episodes I can find where the men live up to my real life right now.

I can thank the guy friends I have in my life for being straight with me. I can ask them something and they won't beat around the bush and the best part is that they will reaffirm my thoughts that "that guy sucks."

OK, the show just ended. That worked. :-) Moving on to the next episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment